Sunday, November 07, 2010

Alvinisms 1156

"I wish I still in college. So I can skip class and live life."

-Jomo

Did you know: I never missed a day of school until college.

Thought of the day: I'm still in school. It's still fun. Parties are definitely different. Oh, I get paid to be there now too.

Food for thought:

Succulent shrimp and extra cheese pizza w/ fresh herbs.

-Alvinism of the Wildboyz


Toe-Knee had the most legit Avatar costume I've seen. Could have been in the movie.

First person Fatch and I see is the Prince of Vietnam but Tron-ed out! Sick!

My twinsies, their cousin and Gian the lumberjack.

These two Avatars weren't latexed like TK but they were getting busy more than anyone on the dance floor.

Packed w/ mad people.

But my favorite costume goes to Fat Albert.

Can't wait for the movie to come out.

Kanye sighting in the buiding! Did you know Kanye liked soccer? That's why he's chillin w/ the Japanese International team.

Cha had the most OG, never thought of costume. A bottle of Sriracha!?! They make those!?!

Squids of Fury dressed as KISS. Sick!

Should I have tried to fight Kick Ass just for fun like in the movie? Nah, Hit Girl might have been near by.

Gama Gama Gama's are everywhere.

Mr. West is in the building. And is always in character.

SIIICK. Hawk of Legion of Doom! I wish there was an Animal. Next year!

Some faces I haven't seen in forever. Joe Iggy, Als, and Cindy.

Mama! Do you even remember seeing me? Hahahaha.

Vince Vega spinning upstairs.

Aight folks, not many photos cuz the Japanese team had to dip early. Actually we just had to work and stuff. Bah!

I like this picture. Everyone's in character. Hahaha. Victory!

www.alvinisms.com
www.willysantos.com

1 comment:

Linda said...

Legit ass costumes!